Monday, August 26, 2013

Farby Book Cover Fashions

Can I just say this without offending anyone? Why are all the women on the Scottish historicals wearing the same 1970's prom dress with the zippered back and drop-shoulder sleeves? I've studied period fashions for my dollmaking . . . and these dresses are wrong, wrong, wrong. Can we please get some period-correct attire going on these covers for those of us who know and care? I'm just saying. Am I the only one who cares? I mean, are these not the SAME GOWN? Should we not demand accuracy and differentiation in the marketing of our books? I love these books, so I mean no offense to the authors, but c'mon? And there were plenty of other covers with the same dress, believe me.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing smexy paranormals with a Celtic twist. Blogging about good books.