Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kristin Higgins Rocks the Small-Town Romance

Too Good to Be TrueToo Good to Be True by Kristan Higgins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Never heard of Kristan Higgins nor would have picked up a book like this before attending RWA (I'm not trying to be a snob, just honest). Kristin delivered a very funny, very tear-provoking speech at the conference and I thought if her books were anything like her, they'd be great. Well, I wasn't wrong. I loved this book. The characters were so real and likeable, I missed them when I'd finished the book. Kristan paints wonderful, realistic, and engaging characters, and tells a great story that keeps you rooting for the protagonists until the HEA. I've now read two of her books--and will definitely read more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing smexy paranormals with a Celtic twist. Blogging about good books.