Friday, September 13, 2013

Moonlight & Magnolias

While I was at RWA, people asked if I had a bizcard for myself as an author. It never occurred to me to have cards printed while I'm still unpublished, but why the heck not? Fake it till you make it, right?

I'll be attending Moonlight & Magnolias, the annual conference of the Georgia Romance Writers, in early October, so today I ordered a set of cards from Vistaprint. You gotta love Vistaprint. Cheap, quick, lots of choices, cool designs. Anyway, here's my new business card as an author--the closest I'm ready to get to self-publishing! Hardy har-har. Aren't you impressed? How do you like the tagline? Smexy paranormals with a Celtic twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing smexy paranormals with a Celtic twist. Blogging about good books.