Friday, January 24, 2014

Tomorrow: Burns Night Blog Hop for Scottish Romance Authors

Tomorrow is Burns Night, the night we celebrate the birthday of Robert Burns, national poet of Scotland (no, I'm not Scottish, just a big ole American Scotophile, I'm afraid). There are one or two Scots in my family tree (a few Scots-Irish, too) and my husband's roots go back to Ayrshire, the home of Robert Burns among others. If I could get my family to eat haggis, I'd attempt one, but alas, they still cringe at the mention. To celebrate, I will be dusting the statuette of Robert Burns in my library/living room, perhaps reading a few verses by the man of the hour, playing my favorite bagpipe recordings, and participating in the Burns Night Blog Hop with a few other writers of Scottish Romance. You'll find it on my blog first thing tomorrow, along with a few nods to Rabby Burns. There's a rafflecoptor giveaway for Amazon gift cards and lots of the participating authors are giving stuff away, so don't miss the fun, poetry, and prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing smexy paranormals with a Celtic twist. Blogging about good books.