Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rave Review on Goodreads!

Wow, I am reeling (in a good way). One of the reviewers who asked me for an ARC of The Queen of Swords just posted a phenomenal five-star review on Goodreads. I stumbled upon it and, with racing pulse, started to read. Here's how it starts: "As sinfully seductive as chocolate The Queen of Swords is a tempting tale of undying love and dark desires . . . " That's definitely one for the posters: As sinfully seductive as chocolate. Holy cow. Does it get better than that? I swear, I have goosebumps as I type this. If you care to read the whole thing (it gets even better) here's the link. This is the fifth five-star review the book's received so far. 

Nine days left to release!

1 comment:

  1. Well deserved review, I'm sure, Nina! I'm chomping at the bit to read your book! jdh2690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Writing smexy paranormals with a Celtic twist. Blogging about good books.