Monday, June 16, 2014

Lucky Seven


Fellow authors Nikki Thomas and Sarah Hegger tagged me to play Lucky Seven. Here are the rules:

Go to page 7 or 77 in your current WIP, then go to line 7. Post on your blog the next 7 sentences or lines--as they are! Afterward, tag 7 more authors to do the same.

Funnily, both the appointed sections from my WIP, The Knight of Cups, book two in the Knights of Avalon series, are a wee bit naughty, so I decided to post them both. 

Here are the seven lines from Page 7:

A hand brushed his thigh.
Startled, he swallowed hard.
“What are you doing there, lass?”
“Appraising.”
Appraising? What did he look like, a cut of meat in the butcher’s window?
Boldly, she took his measure.


And here are the lines from Page 77:


“I’m not big on surprises,” he said. “Tell me what you’re looking for and, if I have it, I’ll tell you where to find it.”
“What if you don’t want to wear what I’m looking for?”
“If I have it, I’ll wear it.”
She turned to find him still sitting on the chaise, looking so hot it was a miracle she didn’t melt where she stood.
“I’m looking for a tail so you can be my pony.”
His mouth cocked into a devilish grin that activated a warm discharge of moisture. “Did you dream of having a pony to ride when you were a wee lassie?”


Now, who shall I tag?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing smexy paranormals with a Celtic twist. Blogging about good books.